This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with PJ Personnel Limited (“PJ Personnel”) web site https://pjpersonnel.ie/ and governs the manner which PJ Personnel collects, uses, maintains and discloses information from users of this website and clients and employees of PJ Personnel.
1. Privacy Statement
PJ Personnel will not:
(a) Collect or publish any personal information about you on our website without your permission
(b) Share data with third parties (outside of our third party essential service providers) without the prior express consent of our clients.
All personal data obtained and processed is done so with the consent of our clients. Any personal information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with (“GDPR”). PJ Personnel fully respects your right to privacy and are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
2. “Personal Data”
‘Personal Data’ refers to data relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from the data or from the data in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the data controller.
3. Collection and use of Personal Data – The PJ Personnel website
PJ Personnel collects Personal Data submitted by you or your organisation or from publicly available sources. Personal Data is collected by email, telephone, meetings and reference and background checks. PJ Personnel will collect and process Personal Data including, where applicable:
• Your name, address and Date of Birth
• Your Bank details and Medical History
• Your employer, your job title and/or position
• Your PPS, Vat and tax registration numbers
• Your contact details, including address, email address and phone number
• Your CV, professional qualifications and references
• Documentation confirming your identity, such as your passport or driving licence
• Your residency or working visas
• Your status as a director of a company
• Your remuneration details
• Your status as beneficial owner of a company
• Your driving licence, passport or alternative photo ID and proof of address
• Financial information, including information necessary to make or receive payments to and from you and for the purposes of fraud prevention
• Details of your visits to PJ Personnel and your correspondence, communication and connections with our staff
• Special Category Personal Data, specifically information regarding any disability or mobility or dietary requirements you might have, which we will only process on the basis of your consent
• Publicly available information
• CCTV on site
• And any information which is provided to us by you or on your behalf
4. Collection and use of Personal Data – By Application
PJ Personnel will disclose your Personal Data to third parties for following purposes:
• Pairing your details against relevant job vacancies
• Notifying you of suitable job opportunities
• Forwarding your Personal Data to client companies, in connection with a specific job
• Submission of your Personal Data to a client in relation to general employment
• Allowing you to apply for specific positions with client companies
• Allowing you to revert to us on any job or market enquiries
PLEASE NOTE: Data controllers can process data without the data subject’s consent if it is necessary for one of the following reasons:
• For the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party (including steps taken at the request of the data subject before entering the contract, which require the data to be processed)
• For the compliance with a legal obligation, including:
• The administration of justice
• The performance of a function conferred on a person by law
• The performance of a function of the government or a minister of the government
• The performance of any other function of a public nature, which is performed in the public interest
• To prevent injury or other damage to the health, or serious loss or damage to the property, of the data subject, the promotion of Health and Safety compliance and disciplinary measures where so required
• To protect the vital interests of the data subject where the seeking of the consent of the data subject is likely to result in those interests being damaged
• For the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by a data controller, except if processing is unwarranted in any particular case by reason of prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms or legitimate interests of the data subject
• To increase personal safety of staff and all users of the site and premises where CCTV is located
5. Disclosure to Third Parties
Third parties include;
• Organisations by whom we have been contracted to provide services
• PJ Personnel’s internal advisors (for example: professional advisors, IT consultants involved in system upgrades or issues, outsourced email and marketing companies (example: professional company newsletter companies – managing distribution lists for the purpose of newsletters and mailshots)
• Organisations acting on behalf of our client’s
• If the business structure of PJ Personnel should change, for example in the event of a Sale, Merger or Joint Venture, your Personal Data may be disclosed to new or potential business owner(s) / business partner(s). In this event PJ Personnel will ensure that such third parties only processes your Personal Data in accordance with GDPR
• Any Statutory Authority pursuant to and for the purposes provided by the Statute to them
• For the purposes of complying with our obligation to you under your contract with us
• Third party contractor – If PJ Personnel engages a third party contractor to perform services which involves handling or processing your Personal Data, we will ensure that they process your Personal Data in accordance with GDPR
7. Data Security
Password protected data will be stored both locally on our secure server (in Ireland) and in the cloud. Our systems are protected by up-to-date security measures including firewall and top of the range antivirus software to protect your data from unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
8. The Storage and Upkeep of Personal Data
PJ Personnel will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Data current and up-to-date. This will happen via phone calls, email and general communication in order to stay in touch, and noting relevant changes to your profile. If there have been any major changes since our most recent interaction please contact us to allow us to update our records of your Personal Data.
By using the services of PJ Personnel, your Personal Data as set out in 3 will be processed for the purposes set out in 4 and 5 above on the basis of your consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to PJ Personnel processing your Personal Data at any time by notifying us in writing at any time on [email protected] for the attention of Padraic Joyce, Data Controller. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
PJ Personnel requires your Personal Data for assisting you with your job application(s), if you do not consent to PJ Personnel processing your Personal Data you cannot register with PJ Personnel.
By providing Personal Data to PJ Personnel, you are consenting to PJ Personnel collecting and storing your Personal Data, using and processing your personal data as outlined in this privacy statement.
If requested by you in writing, we will only retain such Personal Data as required to retain for compliance with Statutory and Contractual purposes, for the period required, and same in compliance with such Statutory and Contractual purposes for which we are obliged to retain and process same, and we will remove such other Personal Data from our system.
10. Right to Erasure
Should you wish for your Personal Data to be deleted by PJ Personnel, you can email [email protected] for the attention of Padraic Joyce, Data Controller., providing your name, email and contact details asking for your information to be deleted from our records.
11. Right of Access
You have the right to obtain from PJ Personnel access to your personal data being processed by PJ Personnel. You can do this by emailing [email protected] for the attention of Padraic Joyce, Data Controller.
PJ Personnel will always verify the identity of anyone making a Subject Access Request before handing over any information and provide the relevant data within one month of receipt of a Subject Access Request.
This will be provided free of charge in accordance with GDPR. Where your access requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, PJ Personnel reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information.
You have the right to have PJ Personnel rectify any inaccurate Personal Data which PJ Personnel holds relating to you.
Applicants have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection commissioner if they feel there has been a data protection breach at www.dataprotection.ie
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your Personal Data are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected] for the attention of Padraic Joyce, Data Controller.
14. Data Controller
Padraic Joyce – Data Controller
PJ Personnel, 2 Egans Lane, Tuam, Co.Galway.
Tel: 093 25454