Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions our client has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Site Supervisor in the South East region. You will join and experienced team working on Civil & Utilities projects across Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford and Carlow.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Managing the day-to-day activity across various sites
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork
Who we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role in Ireland or the UK.
- Previous experience managing; water, tanks, ductwork, heavy civils & public roadwork type projects is essential.
- Experience in utilities and public realm projects.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding tickets.
- Managing Safely in Construction training.
- Full Irish driving licence.
For more information and to be considered for t his role then please send a full, updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950 for a confidential discussion.