PJ Personnel are currently recruiting a Site Manager for a leading Irish contractor based in North Dublin. This role is for a well-known construction company, with a large presence in Ireland.
Reporting to the Project Manager your key responsibilities would be:
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
Work is not straight forward with some degree of pressure and requires considerable initiative and judgement. Strong time management and communication skills are also essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of Irelands main contractors, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have 5+ years Commercial New Build, Site Management experience in Ireland
- Have a basic record of proven ability in a similar work environment
- Have good self-motivation
- Hold a valid Safe Pass
- Hold the CIF COVID Induction
If you are keen to learn more about the position, please do get in touch by sending a copy of your CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950.