Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions, our client has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Site Manager in the Mid-West Region. You will join an experienced team working on Civil & Utilities projects in Limerick.
The ideal candidates will work closely with the project teams to bring projects to completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and within timelines. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Managing the day-to-day activity on site
- Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensuring completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Ensuring quality of works
- Maintain site documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and H&S and Quality paperwork
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/project
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please forward a full, up to date, CV to [email protected] or for a discreet discussion please call 087 448 4950.