An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a leading developer as a Site Manager on a residential project in Galway.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Managing day to day running of the construction site.
· Responsible for all on site administration, including all orders, deliveries, documentation, invoices, etc.
· Managing the Health & Safety requirements on site.
· Attending design team meetings/site meetings and liaising with the Design Team members.
· Responsible for the construction programme.
· Management of essential reports, records, information and services i.e., site diary, Emails, Contractors Reports, Programme etc.
· Ensure site plant and equipment is maintained in good working order.
· Management of all subcontractors on site, including onboarding, quality assurance.
· Work closely with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
· Assisting with compliance of drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice in line with BCAR.
· Management of the project drawings register.
· Management of prestart checklist for each subcontractor starting on site.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
· 5+ years site management experience ideally on residential projects in Ireland or the UK
· Experience with a main contractor is preferable.
· Good knowledge of trades as well as latest building regulation and certification standards.
· Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and contractors on site.
· Excellent eye for detail & experience of turn-key projects.
· Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
· Computer literate in relevant tools, including email, MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
· Self-driven/motivated individual who can be an integral part of a small and dynamic team.
If you would like to know more about this or any of our other live opportunities then please forward a full CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950