We are currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer for a Main Contractor to be based on a prestigious project in Fermoy, Co. Cork
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- 5+ years’ experience of working as a Site Engineer, setting out on large scale projects
- Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
Responsibilities would include:
- Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site
- Surveying the site
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant for use in the construction and agreeing prices for items.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines
- Liaising with any consultants and/or sub-contractors engaged in the project
- Attending regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them informed of progress.
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
- Overseeing quality control and safety matter on the site and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
If you think that you have the required experience and skill set then please send your CV to [email protected] r you can call me on 087 448 4950