A Site Clerk is required for a leading Residential Contractor to work on a project in Athy, Co. Kildare. The ideal Site Clerk candidate will have worked in this role previously for a similar construction company in Ireland.
- General Site Administration
- BCAR Administration
- Quality Control
- H&S Paperwork Administration
- Document control for the site management team;
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site;
- Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets;
- Inspection of deliveries where possible;
- Administering returns in accordance with Company policy;
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office;
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- Valid Safe Pass
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in Ireland working in a similar role or strong admin background
- Construction related degree preferred
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you wish to be considered for this role please forward a full, updated CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950