A leading contractor currently requires a Setting Out Engineer to be based on a key civils project in Athy, Co. Kildare
Key responsibilities include:
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site
- Organising labourers and subcontractors
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered too.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ Civil Engineering experience in Ireland or the UK and will be able to commute to the location easily.
- 3rd Level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Valid Safe Pass
For more information, please send your CV to [email protected] or call on 087 448 4950