We are currently recruiting for a Tier 1 Contractor in seeking an experienced Site Agent to be based on a project in Westport, Co. Mayo. This role will be an immediate start for 8-10 weeks with the potential to run until December.
- · You will be responsible for the day to day running of the projects, including HS&E performance, quality control, programme and resource management, cost control within agreed budgets and customer/public/third party/client interfaces.
- · You will be supported by a small site team and specialist support services such as HS&E, QA and Customer Relations advisors.
- · The role requires interaction with our in-house design team and other support roles such as commercial, purchasing, document control etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the below skills but must also be able to interact professionally and effectively with all stakeholders:
- · Experience in the delivery of large-scale projects in Ireland or the UK.
- · Knowledge of current regulations and experience in their use.
- · The ability to work as part of a team with the competence and confidence to act under their own initiative.
- · A calm, level headed approach to problem solving.
- · Good customer liaison skills are required for this role.
- · Competent IT skills including Work and Excel
- · Knowledge of temporary works techniques and the ability to coordinate with specialist design services.
- · Formal qualifications in Civil Engineering/Construction Management preferred, but will be balanced by time relevant served experience.
- · Safepass
If you would like to learn more about this or any of our other live positions then please send your CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950