We are currently recruiting for a leading Contractor in seeking experienced Site Agent to be based on a large Public Sector, Utilities and Streetworks project in Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim for c2 months. This role is an immediate start.
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of the projects, including HS&E performance, quality control, programme and resource management, cost control within agreed budgets and customer/public/third party/client interfaces.
- You will be supported by a small site team and specialist support services such as HS&E, QA and Customer Relations advisors.
- The role requires interaction with our in-house team and other support roles such as commercial, purchasing, document control etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate the below skills but must also be able to interact professionally and effectively with all stakeholders:
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale Utilities and Streetworks projects is essential.
- Knowledge of current regulations and experience in their use.
- The ability to work as part of a team with the competence and confidence to act under their own initiative.
- A calm, level headed approach to problem solving.
- Good customer liaison skills are required for this role.
- Competent IT skills including Work and Excel
- Knowledge of temporary works techniques and the ability to coordinate with specialist design services.
- Formal qualifications in Civil Engineering/Construction Management preferred, but will be balanced by time relevant served experience.
If you would like to learn more about this or any of our other live positions then please send your CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 093 30023