We are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator for a leading Irish Construction Contract to be based at a Site in Cashel, Co. Tipperary. Working from a Site Office you will be able to manage a varied task-list and coordinate the daily running of the office enthusiastically and efficiently. The ability to seamlessly multi-task and prioritise duties efficiently is key.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- General Office Admin
- Day to day management of working documentation including emails, document transmittal notes, inductions, diary, meeting minutes, drawings register etc.
- Interface with Clients/Contractors
- Maintaining the company management system
- Keeping Construction Site Health & Safety Inspection & Other Records up to date
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Must be extremely computer literate
If you would like to learn more about this position then please send your CV to me at [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950