PJ Personnel require a Setting Out Engineer for a Residential project in Clane, Co. Kildare
A leading contractor currently requires a Setting Out Engineer to be based on a key project in Clane for 5 months
Key responsibilities include:
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site
- Organising labourers and subcontractors
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered too.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ Civil Engineering experience and will be able to commute to the location easily
For more information, please send your CV or contact Daniel on 087 448 4950