PJ Personnel currently requires a Setting Out Engineer to be based on a key project in Central Dublin.
Key responsibilities include:
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site
- Organising labourers and subcontractors
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered too.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management
- Experience setting out multi-unit, multi storey buildings.
- Competent use of Total Station
- Background in RC and Steel
- Excellent command of the English language
- Self-developer with progressive attitude
- Good understanding of the Irish Building regulations.
- Availability to start immediately
For more information, please send your CV or contact Daniel on 087 448 4950