PJ Personnel currently seek an experienced Building Services Coordinator for a Main building contractor. Our client is currently working on some of the most prestigious projects for blue chip clients in Waterford, Limerick and Cork
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification.
- Provide CDM and Health and Safety input.
- Manage client, design team and subcontractor related meetings.
- Check for discrepancies between project drawings and technical specifications.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. This client will also consider candidates from a trades background with services coordination experience.
- Ideally have 5 years’ experience in building services coordination in Ireland or the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM is an advantage
If you wish to be considered for this role then please forward a full, updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950 for a discreet discussion.