We are currently working alongside a leading Irish Main Contractor in recruiting a Senior Site Manager based in Dunboyne, Co. Meath. You will be working within a well-established team on a large-scale prestigious project. The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. This is great opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding team.
Job Description and requirements
- Report to Project Manager
- Inspect works in progress and completed work to make sure complies with project specifications
- Responsible for labour force
- Implement Health and Safety Polices
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Handle onsite incidents and emergencies in a proactive manner
- Supervising sub-contractors and other labour workers
- Ensure that all materials, supplies, tools and equipment are procured in a time efficient manner
- Create progress reports on a daily basis and ensure that any significant information is communicated to the supervisor
- Attending daily briefings
- Record Daily site activities (daily log)
- Requisition materials
- Monitor/raise and track variations on site in conjunction with the Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager
- The successful candidate will have experience on high quality medium to large scale projects in various sectors Industrial, Health or Pharmaceutical
Education & Skills
- 5 years’ experience of construction Site Management in Ireland or the UK
- Ideally experience in Industrial or Pharmaceutical construction.
- 3rd Level qualification or equivalent is highly advantageous.
If you feel that you have the required experience and skill set and you would like to know more then please send your CV to me at [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950