An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction contractor as a Fit Out Site Manager on a prestigious project in Mallow, Co. Cork. The role will a 6 month contract
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing day to day running of the construction site.
- Responsible for all on site administration, including all orders, deliveries, documentation, invoices, etc.
- Managing the Health & Safety requirements on site.
- Attending design team meetings/site meetings and liaising with the Design Team members.
- Responsible for the construction programme.
- Management of essential reports, records, information and services i.e., site diary, Emails, Contractors Reports, Programme etc.
- Ensure site plant and equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Management of all subcontractors on site, including onboarding, quality assurance.
- Work closely with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Assisting with compliance of drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice in line with BCAR.
- Management of the project drawings register.
- Management of prestart checklist for each subcontractor starting on site.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- 5+ years site management experience on projects in Ireland or the UK
- Health and Saftey certified (First Aid etc.)
- Experience with a main contractor is preferable.
- Good knowledge of trades as well as latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and contractors on site.
- Excellent eye for detail & experience of turn-key projects.
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including email, MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- Self-driven/motivated individual who can be an integral part of a small and dynamic team.
If you would like to know more about this or any of our other live opportunities then please forward a full CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950