PJ Personnel are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Galway. Our client is a leading contractor and are looking to add an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to their successful commercial team. This well-established professional team have a track record of delivering some complexed projects with finishes that really prove why they are at the top.
Duties will include
- Maximise monthly cash flows,
- Maximising contract value,
- Maximising profit, Cost reporting and forecasting costs,
- Client Liaison and value forecasting for the client team,
- Cost Control of building contracts,
- Cost advise to Contracts Managers,
- Improving financial return of current contracts,
- Financial cost control of current contracts.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will have a Quantity Surveying Degree, 8 years of experience in Construction and will also have over 5-7 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
Please send your CV to [email protected] if you would like to learn more about this role or you can call me on 087 448 4950