PJ Personnel are currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager for a leading Irish contractor based in Galway This role is for a well-known construction and refurbishment contractor, with a large presence in Ireland. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the management of teams of Site Managers who carry out works from inception to completion, ensuring that a consistently high level of client satisfaction is delivered and maintained.
Reporting to the Project Director, your key responsibilities would be:
- Agreeing project objectives
- Representing the interests of the client and the company
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of Irelands main contractors, offering plenty of opportunity to further progress your career.
If you are keen to learn more about the position, please do get in touch by sending a copy of your CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 093 30023.