One of Irelands leading Engineering companies are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineering Planner to be based in West Dublin and servicing a number of sites in the region.
- Develop bid programmes to support and compliment bid submissions
- Develop, maintain and review detailed master construction programmes and project controls procedures for live projects
- Prepare and present progress reviews to senior management
- Lead, mentor and motivate a team of ambitious engineers
- Account management of existing clients, building long term partnerships
- Business development activities with new clients
- Complete responsibility for your project and may assists others in projects as the need arises.
- Liaise with stakeholders to review progress of projects, supporting risk identification and proactive problem solving
- Create and sustain schedules for the pre-construction, construction, and commissioning phases, whilst keeping progress reporting up to date.
- You will be the Planning representative in Client & Subcontractor meetings.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering/Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in the construction Industry, preferably main contractor experience in Ireland or the UK
- EU Passport holder
- Experienced in programming software and BIM – Asta Powerproject and Primavera P6 preferred
- Likes autonomy, is pro-active and results driven.
- Team Player with demonstrable experience in large-scale environments.
If you wish to be part of the recruitment process then please forward on your full updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950