Our client is an International Main Contractor with an expanding business and team. As a Senior Planner you will join an established team covering prestigious projects based in Frankfurt, Germany You should have relevant experience working on large scale engineering projects to be a good fit for this role.
As a senior member of the production team you will:
- Communicate the planning strategy to the wider team, project teams and senior management.
- Provide expertise and systems for the planning and scheduling and project controls across a variety of projects in the London region, thus promoting good planning practice across all projects.
- Ensure that all projects are planned to a standard meeting industry and company good practice thus reducing risk / exposure to project margins from time related issues.
- Manage the planning, programming and progress control as an integral member of the management team, responsible for all aspects of tender and project planning, programming and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works.
- Liaise with clients, designers, subcontractors, suppliers and local authorities and undertakings on all matters relating to planning and programming.
- Ensure the production of fully integrated programmes in the format required by project team that includes design, procurement, consents, construction and commissioning.
- Oversee the appraisal and co-ordination of subcontractor’s programmes and feedback to them on changing main programme information.
- Ensure preparation and presentation of reports on programme and progress on all aspects of the project, and to attend and contribute to site meetings and other associated meetings.
- Ensure progress and production of variance reports are updated as required including critical path and activity count analysis with mitigation proposals.
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- 5 or more years in a planning role having reached a senior level.
- Significant experience on large scale engineering projects
- Authorisation to work in Germany
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a very successful and rapidly expanding team. Please, send your CV to me at [email protected] or call me on 00353 93 30023 if you would like to learn more.