Are you looking to build your health and safety career with one of the largest Construction Contractors in Ireland? PJ Personnel have been engaged by a specialist contractor to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Officer. This role will work alongside the existing Health and Safety Team on high-profile construction projects in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Senior Health and Safety Officer will include:
- Implementing health and safety policies and procedures
- Conducting training, toolbox talks and inductions.
- Investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site
- Managing the team of Health & Safety Officers
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or a related industry
- Relevant Degree or equivalent
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Excellent communications skills
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding team so please send your CV to me at [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950 if you would like to know more.