We are seeking a Senior Drainage Engineer who specialises in the design of sustainable drainage systems, wastewater networks, water distribution systems, hydrological studies, and flood risk management based in Dublin
- The Senior Drainage Engineer should meet the following minimum requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a design environment in Ireland or the UK
- Hold a recognised Batchelor of Engineering Degree (FETAC Level 8).
- Be progressing toward Chartership status.
- Have a keen interest in sustainable civil infrastructure design.
- Be proficient in the use of Micro Drainage and Autodesk Civil 3D.
- The ability to communicate design intent and philosophy to allied team members and non-technical interested parties.
- Experience leading projects from inception through the design process.
The Ideal Candidate
In addition to the above, the Senior Drainage Engineer must have experience and be competent in the following.
- Have a strong desire to lead projects and be accountable for their success.
- Familiarity with Irish planning processes.
- Excellent written communication and proficient in technical report writing.
- A formal qualification in Project Management.
- Attained Chartered Engineer Status.
- Have a track record of successful client facing roles.
- Strong knowledge of Sustainable Drainage Systems and best practice.
- A strong ability in the use and manipulation of GIS information.
- Experience in Culvert sizing and hydraulic modelling.
- Procurement, tender assessment, and supervision experience.
- Experience in AutoCAD drafting and specifications.
- Knowledge of Revit or similar BIM packages.
For more information, please send a full updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950