PJ Personnel are currently looking for an experienced Safety Officer to join a leading Civil Engineering business based in Co. Cork and covering the Cork/Kerry region.
The role would suit someone from a Construction/Civils background
- To assist with reviewing and preparing risk assessments and method statements.
- Site Induction and Training.
- Health and safety policies and procedures.
- Implement H&S changes.
- NEBOSH qualified or equivalent
- 3rd level degree in Health & Safety or equivalent.
- Previous Construction/Civils experience in Ireland or the UK
- Competent to deliver training, toolbox talks and health and safety guidance.
- Clean Driving Licence.
If you are keen to explore this further, please send your CV to me at [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950