PJ Personnel are working with a leading construction contractor in recruiting a Health & Safety Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety. The ideal candidate will have 3 years’ construction experience that will be based mainly on sites in the Dublin region.
Required skills and experience:
- Qualification in Health & Safety or relevant discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage key clients.
- Level of IT proficiency – minimum is intermediate standard in MS Office Applications.
- Full clean Irish Driver’s License.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Responsibilities not limited to but will include:
- Implementing, maintaining, and improving the company safety management system.
- Carrying out safety inspections.
- Accident/incident recording.
- Carrying out site safety inductions.
- Identifying training requirements.
- Monitor sub-contractors’ health & safety performance.
- Coordinate safety meetings with site management & subcontractors.
- Develop and maintain construction stage H&S plan, risk assessments and traffic management plans.
- Prepare and present project handover file at job completion.
What you’ll get:
- Salary: 50 – 60k DOE
- Company Vehicle
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile Phone
- Yearly Bonus
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, you can apply with an up to date CV via the link provided or alternatively you can call Paul on 087 221 7545 to discuss further.