PJ Personnel seek and experienced Sales Executive for our client to cover the Connacht region
Successful candidate will be responsible for growing and managing the regional sales in Connacht and will report directly to the National Sales Manager. For this role, the key priority is to drive growth through growing existing customers and primarily by sourcing new customers within the region. Your time will be spent with Builders Merchants, Building Contractors, Roofers, Rainwater goods installers and Architects. Presenting solutions and building lasting relationships is the key priority with this role.
- Servicing existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Presenting CPD’s to Architects and Specifiers.
- 3 to 5 years in a sales-based role; within industry preferred.
- People orientated extrovert with pro-active characteristics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train and explain technical concepts
- Desire to contribute to the goals and efforts of the organisation.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
For more information, please send your CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950