PJ Personnel are looking to hire a Site Manager for a Refurbishment project in Tullamore for an immediate start.
- Develop and update the construction programme and ensure your project meets key milestones.
- Manage the project through to completion.
- Day-to-day management of the operations on site and responsible to manage labour and sub-contractors and all personnel on site.
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets.
- Manage the work flow of sub-contractors ensuring they’re in line with the programme of works on site.
- Agree sub-contractors’ long term and short term programme and monitor performance.
- Ensure highest level of health and safety is upheld at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 + years’ experience as a Site Manager ideally from a carpentry/trade background.
- Good knowledge of modern construction techniques with a strong eye for detail.
- Working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- Previous experience of managing the internal fit out on large scale construction projects from first fix through to completion
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage subcontractors to ensure the project is finished on time and within budget.
- Able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a team.
To be considered for this position t hen please send your CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950