PJ Personnel are currently working alongside a leading client who are a long-established, renowned construction contractor working on large scale residential projects in and around Cork. We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to work on a flexi/part time basis, based from home but reporting onto sites when required
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor on large scale construction projects in Ireland or the UK
- Ensuring that the works are constructed in accordance with the client and company’s requirements and budgets
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Working day to day along the production, design, pre-construction teams
- A strong work ethic allowing you to deliver on your deadlines.
- An industry applicable degree qualification or equivalent
- Proven track record within a construction in Ireland or the UK
- Experience working on construction projects
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Previous Construction experience is essential.
- Ability to manage an onsite commercial team
- Strong work ethic
- An excellent communicator.
- Have strong commercial awareness.
- Good IT knowledge
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced QS to work their own days and hours so if you feel that you have the required skill set/experience then please send your CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950