We currently seek and experienced Quantity Surveyor to be based from our client’s office in Limerick
- Monitoring and maintaining reporting arrangements, resources and client relationships.
- All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
- Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
- Procurement of subcontractor and specialist suppliers.
- Interim payments and settlement of sub-contractor’s final account.
- Negotiate with client’s representatives and other consultants.
- Advise on commercial risks within the project.
- Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
- Preparation of Cost Preliminaries.
- Ensure that sub-contract documents are properly executed prior to project commencement.
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Quantity Surveying role in Ireland or the UK
- A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferable Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please forward a full, updated CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950