We are currently seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to work in Galway on behalf of our client, a Construction Cost Consultancy.
- Educate to Degree Level or equivalent in Construction Economics/Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor in Ireland
- Prepare the financial elements of the tender
- Post tender negotiations
- Comparing tender and construction documents, advising on any changes and preparation of valuation for submission to Sub-contractor
- Interim valuations, daily works, monthly reporting and final accounts
- Attend site progress and cost meetings and liaising with subcontractors.
- Experience with Post Contract Management
- Experience dealing with claims
- Strong organisational and interpersonal strengths
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- You must have excellent communication and presentation skills to facilitate meetings with clients and their own monthly progress reports with senior management
If you feel that you have the required experience and skill set and you would like to know more then please forward a current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950