PJ Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Advisor to be based in Dublin and cover projects in the UK and Europe
E&I QA Advisor responsibilities
- Follow and promote the client’s method of project delivery
- Implementation and maintenance of the ISO9001:2015 system
- Preparation of project specific QA Plans
- QA Auditing of projects in accordance with the site audit schedule
- Documenting findings and follow up actions in detailed audit reports
- Promoting LEAN construction processes & tools, best practice and sharing Lessons Learned across projects
- Provision of continuous QMS Training and Support
- Investigating QA issues and non-conformances
- Review of project specifications, as required
- Completing QEHS Alert documentation and specialist Reports, as required
- All other duties associated with this role
- Ability to work independently and carry out QMS Audits and follow up reports on projects.
Necessary requirements of the E&I QA Advisor
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering or Strong Trades background
- City & Guilds Electrical Inspection & Testing
- Knowledge of regulatory standards e.g. BS7671, ET101, EN IS 50110-1:2013.
- Knowledge of current statutory EHS legislation e.g. Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (UK), SHWA Regulations 2007 Part 3 Electricity (ROI).
- Previous Handover/Factory Acceptance Testing & Equipment Walkdown Experience
- Technical knowledge and experience of Low Voltage Switchgear (LV), systems and associated equipment and awareness of Civil Standards – ET101 and Eurocodes.
- Good knowledge of I&C installations
- Ability to carry out QA Audits and follow up reports on Projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office and communication skills
- Previous experience of quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001, Q-Mark etc
- Chemical/Pharma/Medical Devices experience/knowledge.
- Ability to understand & interpret Project Specifications, Drawings, SLD’s, Cable Solutions and Data Sheets.
- Commissioning of LV systems
- Compex Ex01-04 training
- Experience in the completion of cGDP documentation for handover.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please send a full CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950