We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager/Engineer to be based at our clients Head Office in Galway with National travel required.
Main responsibilities/duties shall include:
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Project Manager/Engineer will be involved in the co-ordination of all planning applications
- Coordinate with the Design Team and Quantity Surveyors in order to develop tender documents for specific projects
- Review tenders and appoint specialist contractors as required
- Oversee the quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details, specifications and budget.
- Manage all Health & Safety aspects on site.
- Oversee the day to day management of construction projects from start to completion
- Comply with the Company management, quality and environmental systems
- Manage work crews and subcontractors on site and coordinate their activities
- Develop work programmes and track costs
- Deal with Utility companies and local authorities
- Have a minimum of 5 years construction project management experience, ideally client side.
- Have strong Leadership skills
- Have a strong knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Have a sound knowledge of current construction techniques
- Ability to use AutoCAD software is preferable
- Have a clear understanding of current Health & Safety legislation
If you feel that you have the required experience and skill set then please send a current CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950