PJ Personnel are currently working with a leading Irish Contractor covering a range of services in the built asset market. The business works on a very interesting range of high-end projects. We are looking for Project Managers to join their expanding successful team based in Carlow.
- Implementing the business plan, managing and developing client relationships, managing client assignments and representing this fantastic firm in the market
- Providing job running skills on large scale construction projects
- Ensure projects, designs, reports etc. are delivered on time and to budget
- Proactively target new business with new and existing clients
- Contribute to projecting annual fee income and manage pipeline
- Provide coaching, support and mentoring to direct reports and consultants/colleagues
- Lead and co-ordinate the work of the team on client projects, effectively prioritising workload and delegating on the basis of appropriate experience
- Must have a degree qualification or equivalent
- Have a strong, demonstrable track record in construction project management in Ireland or the UK.
- Knowledge of contract administration in all commonly used standard forms of building contract
- Experience in lead client contact positions, conducting pitches and presentations – with strong ability to business develop
- Excellent communication skills and strong commercial awareness
To discuss this or any other opportunities I may be working on, please forward your CV to [email protected] or give me a call on 087 448 4950