PJ Personnel currently seek an experienced Project Engineer for our client based in South West Dublin who are able to deliver a variety of complex and high value projects.
The successful candidate will take ownership over the project lifecycle writing specifications, preparing bids, reviewing equipment proposals and managing subcontractors ensuring all project milestones are hit.
This role will be a mixture of office based and also travelling to site, focused around Dublin but there will be occasional travel nationwide.
- Prepare and maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Reviewing potential projects for the site including the design of manufacturing or processing facilities
- Negotiate with suppliers or contractors to get the best prices for any projects, equipment or services.
- Coordinating cross functional activities for projects that get approved & producing project plans that can be used to monitor, project performance and deadlines against key milestones
- Ensure health and safety standards are followed and that all incidents are documented
- 3+ years in an engineering discipline in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience within the Commercial and Residential sectors are essential.
- Strong user of Microsoft Office
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- Contract Management skills.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic and rapidly developing company, my client will want to hear from you, so please apply now with a copy of your CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950