PJ Personnel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced MEP Engineer to join a leading Irish tier 1 contractor based in Dublin.
Reporting to the MEP Department Manager Europe your key responsibilities for the role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- To align Electrical activities so they are completed in a safe manner ensuring the Health and Safety of all stakeholders is kept to the forefront of any decisions made or works executed.
- To lead by example and ensure all stakeholders are made aware of Company specific Health & Safety policies and procedures and ensure that Health & Safety forms a key part of any discussions.
- To be fully aware of and ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the existence of any hazardous energies and any site-specific management strategies (Lock Out Tag Out) around these sources of energy.
- To have a full working knowledge of the project electrical systems and equipment and to track systems installation to ensure it is compliant with specification and programme needs.
- To understand project specific commissioning requirements and to assist in the development of project specific Commissioning Implementation Plans (CIPs).
- To complete site quality inspections of the Electrical & CSA works to ensure the installation conforms to relevant requirements.
- To coordinate that rooms and or areas meet the relevant CSA and MEP Quality standards and requirements for advanced Beneficial Use in line with the master construction programme.
- To ensure stakeholders receive sufficient information needed to progress systems installation such that it allows for works progression in line with the master construction programme.
- To ensure that contractors and vendors are adequately resourced to complete works successfully in order to streamline and prioritize the execution of electrical activities.
- To review the master construction schedule and identify opportunity and sequencing to focus on work faces in terms of electrical and CSA scope which will ultimately enhance programme delivery.
- To review the site construction power system (Temporary Power) to ensure it is installed to meet ongoing construction and commissioning requirements.
- 3rd Level Building Services/Electrical Engineering Degree and/or Trade background.
- Minimum 5 years plus experience in a site-based MEP role in Ireland or the UK
- Experience working on hyperscale Data Centres.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and work part of a high-performance team.
To be considered for this position, please forward a current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950