PJ Personnel require an experienced Mechanical Project Manager for a very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor based out of West Dublin. The successful Mechanical Project Manager will support the successful delivery of a range of Projects in Ireland.
- Responsible for a project or portfolio of projects.
- Attend and participate in client meetings, design meetings, project review meetings and handover meetings.
- Developing and maintaining schedules for pre-construction, construction and commissioning.
- Responsible for technical submittals.
- Liaising with the main contractor on site.
- Overseeing an entire mechanical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all mechanical activities.
- Management of all costs associated with labour, material, plant, equipment, variations and valuations.
- Issue weekly reports on safety and progress.
- Management of the site QA in conjunction with the QA Manager.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager will have a minimum of 5 years proven Mechanical Project Management experience in Ireland or the UK
- Must have worked with an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large projects.
- Experience project managing Pharmaceutical or Healthcare projects is essential.
- The successful Mechanical Project Manager must have an EU passport.
For more information on this position then please send a full, updated CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950