PJ Personnel are working with an International Engineering Company which has gained significant experience across a wide section of construction sectors in recruiting an experienced Mechanical Engineer based in West Dublin.
The successful candidate will have experience of HVAC construction along with experience of Health and Safety standards and practices.
- Liaising with client and consulting design engineers
- Experience of health and safety standards and practices
- Compiling method statements and risk assessments
- Management of specialist HVAC and Wet systems balancing contractors
- Management of direct support labour for Commissioning activities and resulting modifications
- Reviewing and reporting on progress against commissioning programme
- Development of commissioning test packs in line with client/GMP requirements
- 3 years Mechanical Engineering in Ireland or the UK
- Managing Daily Contractor Reports
- Working with third party vendors coordinating scope of works
- Computer Literate – MS Office, Outlook, Navisworks, MS Project
- Prior experience in Sweden is desirable
For more information on this or any of our other current positions then please forward your CV to me at [email protected] or call me on 00353 87 448 4950