PJ Personnel a currently recruiting for a Senior Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Technician. A background working within M&E for a large or similar type buildings is suitable with experience in plant & electrical.
- Liaise with Management team on daily tasks to prioritise maintenance requirements for the Group
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications
- Completes and compiles reports relating to all aspects of planned preventative maintenance.
- Keep equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Deal with all electrical, plumbing, heating, and other maintenance issues daily.
- Coordinate contractors when required.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Conduct procurement research as required for new equipment and parts for existing equipment.
- Experience with boiler room plant, pumps, motors, VSDs, HVAV, BMS systems etc is desirable.
- Daily functions to be conducted as part of the wider building maintenance team along with coordinating with the wider operations team.
- Meals provided
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
- Complimentary use of Leisure Centres
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee of month & year
- Sports and Social Club
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Spa Discounts
- Qualification in basic engineering with full knowledge of the workings of electrics, heating and plumbing
- Certified electrical qualification desirable
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise work
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment
- Proactive at problem solving
- Knowledge of Safety and health regulations
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral
- Flexibility to work
- Good work ethic and ability to work with others
For more information please forward your CV to [email protected] or call 087 448 4950