PJ Personnel currently require a M&E Foreperson based in Co. Kildare
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for managing teams onsite, integrating with other site supervision. Must be able to work/collaborate well within a team environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a M&E environment in Ireland or the UK
- Must hold a valid Trade Certificate.
- Safe Pass.
- Full clean driving license.
- Strong safety focus.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven capability in decision making.
- Flexible, committed and work well under pressure.
- PC Skills – MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send you full, updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950