PJ Personnel are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our client’s team as a Junior Quantity Surveyor based out of their Mayo office. They have a pipeline of projects based around the west and midlands.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying required.
- Liaising with and reporting to the Intermediate/Senior Surveyor
- Assist in procurement of subcontract & supplier packages, issuing tender inquiries and compiling tender comparatives for projects and advise of any concerns or value engineering detail as appropriate
- Assist the Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor in monitoring all ongoing commercial aspects during the course of the project
- Liaising with the Stewart Project Team & Design Team to ensure program, details and specifications are met
- Assist in the process of Sub-contractor re-measurement, on a project basis
- Assist the Intermediate/Senior Quantity Surveyor in the compilation of cost reports & projecting
- Contractually and commercially astute
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication skills
- Effective Team Player
- Knowledge of RIAI & GCC forms of contract
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of Cubit & CostX packages preferable.
- 2-3 Years Experience
If you feel you have the necessary skills required for this role and would be interested in learning a bit more about it you can apply with an up to date CV or you can give Paul a call on 087 221 745 to discuss further.