PJ Personnel are currently recruiting for a Junior Project Manager for a leading Irish construction contractor based in Dublin City.
The successful Junior Project Manager will be working within a growing team, you will be given autonomy and the scope to grow and learn as the business grows. You will be responsible for the following:
- Support the Project Managers with all technical activities during design and build stages
- Assist with planning, scheduling, resourcing and forecasting technical activities
- Liaise with clients on expectations and provide project updates.
- Coordinate and liaise with subcontractors on site
- Assist with all documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and H&S and Quality paperwork
- Assist with procurement of all equipment for sites.
Person and Requirements:
This role is open to recent graduates at the start of their career and candidates that have a few years’ experience. We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following or similar backgrounds:
- Ideally degree qualified in Construction Management/Civil Engineering or similar disciplines will also be considered
- 6 months post grad experience withing construction in Ireland or the UK
- Very strong organisational skills and adept with paperwork and computers (Microsoft etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this role then please send your full CV to me at [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950