PJ Personnel are currently looking for an experienced HSQE Advisor for a Utilities Contract in Kilroot, Co. Antrim. This role is a mix of office and field for a leading Irish Utilities Contractor.
- Advise and instruct on all safety-related matters on site.
- Carry out risk assessments and enforce preventative measures.
- Provide health and safety training to employees such as manual handling, toolbox talks and safety induction.
- Carry out regular safety inspections and audits.
- Create a positive approach to accident prevention and protection of the environment and will initiate and maintain positive measures to raise safety, health and environmental standards and awareness.
- Assist in the preparation of reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to management.
- Implement the company’s health, safety and environmental policy, procedures, and management systems.
- Assist in the maintenance of Health & Safety KPIs to help drive improvement in all related matters.
- Support management in the development of H&S procedures, policies, and programs.
- Experience with Civils, Traffic management and Excavations in Ireland or the UK is essential
- Recognised applicable 3rd Level Qualification in Health and Safety.
- Knowledge of Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, The Health and Safety at Work (Northern Ireland) Order 1978 and all relevant Regulations and Codes of Practice.
- Proficient in MS Office packages.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Full clean driving license
If you would like to be considered for this position and feel that you have the required skill set and experience then please forward you full updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950.