PJ Personnel are seeking to recruit a Health & Safety advisor to join our existing EHS department. The ideal the candidate will have Civil Engineering experience. The role will be primarily based on site in Athy, Co. Kildare
- Deliver Site Inductions and Toolbox Talks.
- Management of site H&S documentation, including site training records, machinery certification, and other statutory H&S records.
- Carry out Risk Assessments and complete Method Statements.
- Liaise with Site Managers to ensure compliance with current H&S statutory requirements and Company’s procedures.
- Carry out site safety audits across the Company.
- Actively promote H&S culture on the Company’s sites.
- A third level qualification in Health & Safety.
- 3 years of experience in the Construction Industry in Ireland or the UK
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft packages e.g., word, excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
If you wish you be considered for this role then please send a full, updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950