PJ Personnel are currently working alongside a leading Irish Civil Engineering contractor in recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor based in Limerick.
- Proactively promoting a positive Health and Safety Environment for all employees
- Developing, monitoring and implementing the organisations Health and Safety policy
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Increasing Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions.
- Carry out weekly site safety inspections and audits.
- Hold a degree (or equivalent) in Health and Safety
- 3 years’ experience in the utilities sector in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Hold a full driver’s license
For more information on this role please forward your current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950 for a discreet discussion.