Working alongside a leading Tier 1 Construction Contractor, PJ Personnel are currently recruiting for a H&S Officer to be based on a hyperscale project in Sweden.
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager your key responsibilities are:
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new employees and sub-contractors, and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Ensure that correct PPE is availed of at all times by all relevant employees
- Enforce Health and Safety Department Policies
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- 3rd level H&S Qualification
- 3+ years of construction H&S experience
- Eligibility to work in Sweden
Strong time management and communication skills are essential to this role as well as computer literacy and the ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
If you would like to know more then please forward a up to date CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950 for a discreet discussion.