We are currently working alongside a leading Irish Civil Engineering Contractor who currently require a H&S Administrator. You will be responsible for monitoring on site activities to ensure that all employees, sub-contractors and visitors comply with company policies. This position is based in Athy, Co. Kildare
The main duty of the role will be to assist in providing and efficient and effective administration to the SHEQ Team
- Maintain and assist in the development of the SHEQ PQQ Library.
- Provide administrative Support the SHEQ Department.
- Control, Maintain and update Management System Documentation to ISO and OHSAS Standards.
- Assist in development of Office Quality, Environmental and Sustainability Policies.
- Assist with the maintenance of databases.
- Maintain organisational KPI’s.
- Research and develop draft PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide accurate and timely monthly departmental reports.
- Maintain training logs/renewals for all SHEQ Courses and collate training records for all site-based employees.
- Assist in the further development of organisational Quality policies and procedures.
- Assist in the development of IT tools/systems to aid implementation of management systems.
- Assist in the further development of organisational Document Control policies and procedures
- Production of audit statistics and performance reports.
- A Degree/HND in a construction or business-related discipline or equivalent relevant experience in a similar role is desirable not essential
- ISOH/NEBOSH Certificate desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working in a busy, deadline driven working environment is essential as the role demands the ability to handle multiple submissions simultaneously
- Experience of using databases, spreadsheets and the internet for reporting purposes
- Experience of creating professional documentation to a very high standard with particular focus on accuracy
- Creative flair coupled with the drive to produce bespoke tailored documents that accurately portray and sell the company
- Demonstrates high levels of commitment and initiative to help achieve winning tender success for the company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and to develop good working relationships with all company departments
- Experience within Construction is desirable
- Strong admin experience is essential
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please send a full, updated CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950ac