PJ Personnel are working alongside a leading client in recruiting for a Groundworks Foreman for a large-scale project in Dublin City for 6 weeks.
The preferred candidate will be experienced in undertaking a groundwork package with 8 ground workers to supervise.
- 5+ years’ experience working with heavy civils/groundworks and structures contractor as a Foreman
- Valid Safe Pass
- Manual Handling Cert
- CIF COVID Induction
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare
- Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
If you have the desired experience and you would like more information, please send your CV to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950