***** THIS ROLE REQUIRES TRAVEL ACROSS THE SOUTHERN REGION OF IRELAND *****
We are working closely with one of Ireland’s most prestigious Civil Engineering Contractors in recruiting a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join their Cork office covering projects across the South of Ireland. With an excellent portfolio of projects around the country and recent investment in the company, there couldn’t be a better time to join this award winning organisation.
As a Graduate Mechanical Engineer, you’ll be working alongside Engineers and gaining the training and development needed for you to progress with your career.
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or closely related is essential
- 1 year working experience within the industry in Ireland or the UK is essential.
- Ability to use I.T. based calculation and spread sheet software
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Full clean Driving License
The role of the Graduate Mechanical Engineer offers a great opportunity to develop a successful career so if you are keen to learn more then please apply today to [email protected] or call me on 087 448 4950