PJ Personnel currently have a position with an innovative and forward thinking team for a Graduate Civil Engineer. Working as part of a growing team within an established organisation, the Graduate Civil Engineer will join a strong team focused within the delivery of new Civils projects in Galway
The Graduate Civil Engineer will support the delivery of a wide variety of civil projects within a multidisciplinary design team for key clients covering a range of activities from project feasibility through to detailed design and construction support.
- Recognised academic civil engineer qualifications, Degree, HND, HNC or equivalent.
- Ability to work on own initiative and seek assistance when required
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to ensure that timescales are met
- Good problem solving/contingency planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions
- Take responsibility for personal development
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues
- Able to work collaboratively with others to form strong positive working relationships with colleagues, clients and contractors.
- Able to recognise own impact on others and adapt approach where appropriate
- Demonstrate pride in work, through accurate timely delivery
If you are keen to learn more then please send your CV to me at [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950.