An exciting opportunity has arisen here at PJ Personnel for an experienced Electrical Turnover Manager to be placed within a Leading Engineering Contractor based in Limerick.
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Turnover Manager has arisen for an energetic individual who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards. To benefit from the company’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- Electrical/Instrumentation Trade Background
- Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- Ideally will possess 10+ years relevant experience in the management of E&I Turnover on various projects
- Safe Electric QC Certifier Qualified.
- Safe Electric/NICEIC or similar ‘City & Guilds’ Inspection & Testing trained and qualified.
- CompEx E01-06 qualified for ATEX environments (preferable).
- LOTO and COHE trained.
- ‘Authorised Person’ competent and trained.
- Strong Knowledge of MV Distribution, LV Distribution, HVAC, Process, Building services and I&C installations.
- Pharma/Medical Devices/Data Centre experience is required.
If you feel that you have the required skill set and experience then please forward a full and up-to-date CV to [email protected] or if you would like to have a confidential discussion then please call me on 087 448 4950