PJ Personnel currently require an Electrical Site Supervisor for a leading contractor to cover the Connacht region.
The role of the Electrical Site Supervisor is to support the Site Manager in the organisation and co-ordination of site-based activities and to lead and co-ordinate teams of Electrical Engineering trade professionals on site. The Supervisor will be responsible for tracking and recording of site daily activities and progress. They will lead their teams to deliver to quality, on time and to budget in a safe and efficient manner. They will deal with obstacles and develop team capacity.
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Site Supervisor
- Senior Trades qualification or equivalent coupled with 5+ years site experience within pharmaceutical/medical device, commercial, industrial or data centre type sectors
- Can interpret schematics and electrical drawings
- Strong understanding of site activities and how they are planned and coordinated
- Record of success as a Trade Leader
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- Strong client focus
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
For more information on this Electrical Site Supervisor position or other opportunities based in Ireland, please forward a current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950