We are currently working alongside one of Irelands leading Engineering Contractors in recruiting for a National Electrical Site Manager based from the Head Office in Dublin.
As Electrical Site Manager you will represent the Project Manager and Group on major construction sites and to take responsibility for all site related activities associated with the construction of a varied range of projects. The Electrical Site Manager will be expected to take the lead on all on-site activities from pre-mobilisation through to commissioning and eventual demobilisation.
- Recognised Electrical Apprenticeship/Trade Certificate
- A minimum of 5 years Electrical Site Management experience
- Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects in-excess of €5 million.
- Possess strong computer abilities
- Professional Acumen – Represent the company at a senior level in meetings, presentations, technical workshops, etc. in a professional, competent and capable manner.
- Communications – A strong communicator with excellent verbal and writing proficiency. Ability to lead presentations to larger audiences.
- Planning and Organising – An organised and adaptable individual with a flexible approach to work. Ability to manage and prioritise when leading multiple projects.
- Deep understanding of constructability of projects.
- Strong Commercial awareness.
- Capable of building strategic relationships with third party design groups.
- Ability to work on own initiative and build and manage a team.
- Full Clean Driving License
- You will ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety; IOSH certificate in environmental management and general NEBOSH certificate but not essential
- PICW “Person in Charge of Work” Level A would be advantageous
- High Voltage/Medium Voltage experience
- Substation/Industrial project experience preferred
For more information on this Electrical Site Manager position or other opportunities based in Ireland then please forward your current CV to [email protected] or you can call me on 087 448 4950.