PJ Personnel are working with a large construction contractor established for over 200 years as they look to recruit experienced Electrical Project Leads to be based in Sweden and Germany on a large Data Centre projects.
Reporting to the MEP Department Manager Europe your key responsibilities for the role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- To align Electrical activities so they are completed in a safe manner ensuring the Health and Safety of all stakeholders is kept to the forefront of any decisions made or works executed.
- To lead by example and ensure all stakeholders are made aware of Company specific Health & Safety policies and procedures and ensure that Health & Safety forms a key part of any discussions.
- To be fully aware of and ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the existence of any hazardous energies and any site-specific management strategies (Lock Out Tag Out) around these sources of energy.
- To have a full working knowledge of the project electrical systems and equipment and to track systems installation to ensure it is compliant with specification and program needs.
- To understand project specific commissioning requirements and to assist in the development of project specific Commissioning Implementation Plans (CIPs).
- To complete site quality inspections of the Electrical & CSA works to ensure the installation conforms to relevant requirements.
- To coordinate that rooms and or areas meet the relevant CSA and MEP Quality standards and requirements for advanced Beneficial Use in line with the master construction program.
- To ensure stakeholders receive sufficient information needed to progress systems installation such that it allows for works progression in line with the master construction program.
- To ensure that contractors and vendors are adequately resourced to complete works successfully in order to streamline and prioritize the execution of electrical activities.
- To review the master construction schedule and identify opportunity and sequencing to focus on work faces in terms of electrical and CSA scope which will ultimately enhance program delivery.
- To review the site construction power system (Temporary Power) to ensure it is installed to meet ongoing construction and commissioning requirements.
- To chair and input into onsite and offsite meetings with all relevant project stakeholders as per project requirements.
- Issue weekly progress & costs report
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- 3rd Level Building Services/Electrical Engineering Degree and/or Trade background.
- Minimum 5 years’ plus experience in a site-based MEP role.
- Experience working on hyperscale Data Centres.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong ability to collaborate and work part of a high-performance team.
If you wish to be considered for this role and would like to explore it further then please call Daniel on 0035387 448 4950 or send a current CV to [email protected]