A leading Irish Contractor currently require an experienced Electrical Engineer to be based on a highly prestigious project in Dublin.
- Alterations to working drawings.
- Preparation of design drawings covering all aspects of High & Low voltage equipment.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with members of the design team, contractors and in-house project team on technical and commercial issues.
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M manuals.
- Processing requisitions, generation of purchase orders and confirm delivery to site.
- Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system.
- Attend technical meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team.
- Carry out document control, recording & transmitting information.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments for production activities.
- Organise and assess the work of sub-contractors.
- Carry out Quality Control through inspections and snagging.
- Preparation of test packs for recording the completion of systems.
- Preparation of project schedules, material take offs and out to tender schedules.
- Project Scheduling.
- Assist with the procurement of materials, equipment and services.
- Assist with the preparation of technical documentation for issue of tenders and construction.
- Prepare tender, construction and as-built design drawings using AutoCAD.
- Prepare project programs using MS project.
- Prepare wiring schematics for electrical services such as fire alarm, nurse call, intruder alarm, door access, emergency lighting.
- Carry out lighting design calculations.
- Carry out cable sizing and cable containment sizing calculations.
- Coordination of ‘first fix’ and ‘second fix’ electrical services.
- Assist with documentation for contract variations.
- Assist with commissioning of all systems installed.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Ensuring all latest building and electrical design standards and regulations are adhered to.
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering/Building Services Engineering coupled with 4+ years contractor experience operating in a similar position
- Experience on data centre projects is strongly desired
- The Electrical Engineer must be in the possession of current S1 Certificate
- Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Previous office environment experience
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
For more information on this position the n please call Daniel on 08 448 4950 or apply in confidence via email to [email protected]